Cães Danados


«Edição da crítica brevemente»

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

"I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's fucked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fuckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big fuckin' surprise."

1 Eloquentes Intervenções Escritas:

JB disse...

Um Michael Madsen em grande estilo! Um grande filme!

Enviar um comentário

O autor deste blogue apresenta os seus agradecimentos pelo comentário e relembra que este beneficiará sempre de uma resposta, já que cada comentário é tido como imprescincível e nunca subvalorizado.

Related Posts with Thumbnails